I often found myself switching between different apps and websites such as Notion, Todoist, Trello, Excalidraw, Codepen and many more. I wanted to create a single place to store all my notes, code snippets, and other stuff. And that's the reason I created Paperclip.
I was able to complete it in under a month. Thanks to the Hashnode Auth0 hackathon.
Although I was not the winner or runner, It was a nice experience and got to learn a lot.
- A powerful note taking experience with almost all features of Notion
- Watch Youtube videos while writing notes
- Incredibly fast Command Palette
- Sticky notes to quickly jot down important notes
- A Pomorodo timer that rewards you with a point every time you complete a session!
- A lightning fast HTML-CSS-JS playground for awesome frontend devs
- Good ol' todolists
Here's a blog I wrote about the process of making for the Hackathon.